Saturday, 22 December 2012

oh my milo


Sesuatu yang tak disangka telah berlaku...!

More than half of the milo poured out. All across my handbag. Sigh. I did what i wasn't supposed to do. I was so careless. Oh my..

Story dia macam ni, dahaga yang amat sangat tengah malam. So, I headed to the kitchen, made a cup of milo and i got back to my room. Had milo seteguk dua. After that, i placed the cup of milo near my handbag. Dua dua benda tu atas meja yang sama. Dekat situ dah nampak careless dah. The cup wasn't too far from my handbag. Dekat sangat, you can even count the jarak, it was about berapa centimeter je...then, suddenly my hand touched it in a second. Like sepantas kilat. I paused for a while.Sigh!

I move quickly to get some cloth to soak up the mess. Hurmm..what i can say the handbag wasn't in a good condition =(


2 comments:

  1. Kadang2 kecuaian berlaku tanpa kita jangka.. dan bg saya itu bukanlah kecuaian.. cuma bnda dah nak berlaku..

    Apapun
    Lpas ni mesti dah x buat lg kan.???

    ReplyDelete
  2. betul, kadang2 cuai berlaku tanpa kita sangka, lepas ni kena lebih beringat lah =)..

    ReplyDelete