Tuesday, 11 December 2012

just take the first step


just my opinion,

We know that we must wear the tudung, the hijab or whatsoever you prefer to call it because it is what Allah has summoned us to do. For me the tudung is not a piece of cloth that you simply put it on your head. It is more than that. You can style your tudung as you please. So many styles are there. You can try whatsoever the styles are. The weird looking one, the cute looking one or the simplest looking one. Choose as you please. Yeah, it's all up to you. The point here is you must wear it in a right way. Right way here means you must cover your chest, hair and neck.

I have once been the person yang pakai tudung sebagai syarat tutup kepala. Yes, i used to be. Bila memikirkan sesuatu yang baik yang mana kita nak ada pada diri kita, automatically, we'll try to change. Bila lagi kan?

I start sikit sikit...step by step. I, myself, have many flaws. Banyak yang perlu diperbaiki. Mistakes are here and there. But, anyhow the mistakes can be corrected, right? Even though masih belum perfect. But still I want to do a thing that will make me feel good. =) And now i feel good about myself. Everyone pun should feel the same way about themselves once they start to change their life.





No comments:

Post a Comment