Monday, 1 October 2012

Ekspressi diriku




              alia , my buddy since secondary school till now..we were in same classes from tingkatan satu till tingkatan 5.



I discovered about myself is that i've grown matured. Haha. Ok, definitely. Because this year, i'll be turning to 23-year-old on this coming D.E.C.E.M.B.E.R. Old means tua. Saya semakin tua dah! Nevermind, my heart is still young. It will be young forever..

A lot of things that i don't used to deal with i'm able to face it. Alhamdulillah, so far so good. Hopefully, i can handle in the future with petunjuk Allah.

I've been meeting people here and there. Most importantly, i get to learn at least something beneficial for me. I learn something from people that i know. See, you're not always right and you're not always wrong. I learn that everyday is a learning day =)

I learn that dreams can not be achieved if there's no execution. I learn that there is always someone out there who is more that 100% better than me in so many aspects. A lot of thoughts running through my mind now and what you are reading now you might be puzzled. Well, i learn to care less about certain things, and care for more about important things. I must teach myself to let go anything that is not belong to me...let go when time is right.



                                  ekspressi wajah sama naik dengan tangan, kemain lagi aku ni!



Talking to people is really something. I found that no matter how hard i tried, there must be certain group of people whom i can't mingle around. This is not because of my distinction but because of my insufficient. Okay, it might not be good to have such feeling, isn't it? But, as for me...yeah..sometimes is a must to have such feeling. Once more, that's something that i have to work on more. Be confident, Khairunnisa! Confident!..( susahnya nak cari konfiden dalam diri ini )

i've seen so many people around me achieved success and acknowledgement yet behind the glam what people can't see is how hard, how long, how far they have tried and yet they were unsuccessful and unknowledged.

i'm glad that this is stay made me think back what i've achieved, what i've done and whatsoever you all think i deserve, i praise to ALLAH as HE gave me the strength, courage,love and passion to do all these. I believe beautiful memories are created by mankind. I'm not a very expressive person but I can express more in words..hehe..
C'mon darling, don't be upset! ALLAH is always with you.



2 comments:

  1. salam...tumpang lalu kt blog skas...hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. lalula..thanks for visiting my blog..do come again!=)

    ReplyDelete