Friday, 27 April 2012

sejarah


Dealing with the past history is really complicated. Yes, I admit it. It's so hard. It doesn’t just involve your feeling but also your mind and spirit. I think it's normal for us to think back what those stupid things that we've done. All we wished that we didn't ever say nor did that. Semua manusia buat kesilapan..yuppp..we just hope and wish that we can go back and do things differently. One in a millions never ever happens. Urmmm,  I guess everyone has experience that way, when you incidentally making mistake or doing something that you regret it. Me too. Too much regrets in my inner-self. But in Islam, menyesali sesuatu yang telah berlaku tak digalakkan. Yes, I put that words in my mind and always feel blessed everything that I have now.  Allah gives everything to me, so i must take a good care of them. Always remember that.

I guess, it’s human nature like to change things in life. No matter how easy or how hard it is, they still want to change it. Huh. Selagi bernama manusia, selagi itu kita nak sesuatu yang baru. So for me, all we can do is leaving the negative thinking as they totally not help to make things much better. The best way is trying to avoid suspicious feeling. Think normal and stay positive. When we think positive, we’ll act in normal way. But if we choose to think the other way, urmmm you know what will happen more than me, right!



                                                                            pic from google



1 comment: